The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Monday, March 5, 2012

Good News, Bad News

So I was offered the job and I accepted it today. This is me showing a huge amount of faith, because my back has been worse in the past few days than it has been in a long time. I went to stake conference yesterday and literally laid flat on the floor in the nursery the whole time. (Tyson had work so I was on my own with the boys, I figured they'd do better if they could run around). At least I was there and trying to listen, right? Anyways, I was given a blessing Saturday that basically told me this job was put here for me and that my back would allow me to do it. So I'm going to try and do it and leave the rest up to Heavenly Father. I am calling the job the good news. It will definitely help us pay off some stuff and if we really end up needing to do IUI or IVF at least we will have some money to do that with.

Now for the bad news. I went in for an ultrasound today for a follicle study (we were trying to see how my body responded to the Clomid, and if eggs were developing). My uterine lining was not as thick as it should be and my eggs/follicles were underdeveloped. My thought was well that's better than the last time I was trying to get pregnant. I went for an ultrasound then and he told me I had NO uterine lining, I reminded him he told me that and I was pregnant 2 weeks later, he told me that's what we refer to as immaculate conception. Anyway the plus is that my lining and my eggs are actually somewhat timed together, so we still have a chance to try something more this month and in that spirit, I start Femara tonight and go back Thursday for another ultrasound. Here's hoping I react better to this than the Clomid which he said really didn't do anything. So here's to Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment