The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Clomid is the anti-baby drug

Well the Femara did wonders...sort of, my eggs look much better than they did Tuesday, so we are staying on that, but still very little uterine lining. Another day another drug, so today I got estrogen, $130 worth, and it's not that much :( Oh well. I go back for another ultrasound on Sunday and hopefully my uterus and my ovaries can get on the same page. What a wonderful change that would be! Anyways, apparently Clomid supresses something that is supposed to make your body in turn make more estrogen, that is not how it works for me. So no more of that. I am happy because I feel like we are making some progress. My once semi-monotonous life is no more.

I also went and picked up the massive amount of paperwork I have to fill out for my new job, I start that on Monday, and yes my back is still killing me. I'm getting and MRI on it today, hopefully they find something wrong because I think 2 months is just way too long to be in this kind of pain. I actually ended up in the emergency room on Tuesday, I kinda wanted to die. They, in response loaded me up with lots and lots of morphine. It was great, other than it felt like I instantly gained 50 lbs all over my body, but it definitely took the edge off. Anyways they scheduled me for an MRI and we do that this afternoon. Yes I am officially nuts, I'm trying to get pregnant, start a new job, and my back is falling to pieces. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back to blogging again. Could your back be hurting because you have twin boys? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just needed to have some place to put things out there. However random or overly personal they may be :)

    ReplyDelete