The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3 Years!

We had our 3rd anniversary on the 14th and I got the day off of work so we could spend it together. We went to the temple and did sealings which we did on our first anniversary and around our second (we were out of town and no where near a temple so we went when we came back). I love doing sealings, it's like getting to renew our vows on a pretty frequent basis and I just love listening to the blessings. We also went out to dinner (courtesy of my in-laws) to Texas Road House while my parents watched the boys, then we went to Trafalga and went mini-golfing. It's very reminisent of one of our early dates and the first time I kissed my hubby in public. It was just fun thinking how vastly full the last 3 years of our life have been. We bought a house, had twins, renovated the house, took a trip back east, and now we are expecting baby number 3, and if all goes as planned just after this baby gets here my hubby will finally graduate!

In other news I'm very proud to report my children have actually getting better in church, it's still a struggle and there are definitely still goldfish, coloring books, cowboys and indians, ripped up bread, etc. involved, but it is getting better. On the downside my children have learned what a temper tantrum is and I don't appreciate it one bit. I really don't give them much mind when they do, just tell them to get up and move on. I'm hoping if I don't focus on it too much they won't think it gets them much and they'll stop.

Oh and tomorrow I'm thinking we are going to get to hear our babies heartbeat, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment