The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Friday, August 3, 2012

Update, I suck and post tites...

I'm about eight and a half weeks in and I'm really thinking this pregnancy is vastly different from the last one. I'm not nearly as sick as I was last time. I still get decently nauseous, but no vomit yet, thank heavens. I have my first appointment on the 20th and then another one on the 30th with my actual OB. I'm kind of sad because I know I'm not getting nearly as many ultrasounds as I did last time. It probably seems odd that I was happy to be at the hospital every other week, but it was fun seeing my babies and I really felt like I knew who they were. This time it's going to be very different, starting with way less appointments. I'm still plenty nervous though. It was all my insane monitoring last time that caught my preeclampsia and I'm not going to have that this time (I think, I guess I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks) I just really want everything to go smoothly and more than anything get a happy, healthy baby out of this (and if I could quit my job anytime soon that would really be nice too).

Tyson starts school for the "last" time this month and he's looking for a second job, he really wants me to stop working too. It's a good thing, but I'm really afraid of never seeing him. I used to be a really independent person, but if there is one thing I've learned while he's been at scout camp this week is that I'm no longer that person, and I'm okay with that. Man I really like having him around, if I knew what he was going to be like as a husband and father he would have had to beat me off with a stick, I'm just glad he was really determined.

Anyways thats the gist, life is really busy and we are about to have out 3rd anniversary, 3 kids in 3.5 years, yeah we maybe nuts, but we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment