The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My days are not very eventful...

However for me this is actually one, sad I know. So my hubby's birthday is Monday and we are trying not to spend a ton of money these days (kinda comes when you don't exactly have a steady income), and he once upon a time (yes, apparently I like that phrase) asked me for a specific present, I can't tell you what it is, because, well, he can totally get on here and find out, so you can find out when he does. So anyways, I took a little drive up north and got the present and then stopped at Cabela's on the way back for the sole purpose of getting FUDGE, let me tell you I've tried many many places and I've tried making it many times myself, but it never comes close to this stuff. So when we got home first thing we did, me and the boys went on a walk so that I could justify eating said yummy fudge. We also visited with some neighbors, came home and enjoyed some fudge. Fed the boys and down for naps they went. I've yet to really make anything today, too busy enjoying the fudge, but I guess we'll see...also coming up the story of my miracle babies...sometime soon anyways :) Oh but I did get these cute pictures today of my little guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment