The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Monday, March 28, 2011

New at this...

I once upon a time kept a livejournal where I mostly ranted and raved about a lot of really stupid things. I'll try and make this a more upbeat, afterall, life is about a thousand times better than it was when I was doing that. To introduce myself, I've been married just over a year and a half to an amazing man, I have identical twin boys, and I went to culinary school (not a whole lot there huh? I swear I do more than that, it just seems that whenever I'm asked, that's all I can come up with, dang those boxes we put ourselves into). Cooking hasn't been the biggest part of my life right now because once I had those little boys I became a stay at home mom. I do love to cook and bake though, today it was a roasted red pepper and tomato soup, (totally can be used as a sauce to), its so yummy! I occassionally like to sew, it just seems like it takes a lot to get everything set up and my house is kinda tiny. My hubby is in school studying communications, he is also a writer and if he could he would just write everyday, oh and his name is Tyson, I'll tell you how we met a little later on, like maybe tomorrow. My two little guys are Jameson and Jackson, and they are my literal miracle babies, according to the doctor, they never should have happened the way they did. They were premies and so they are still quite tiny for their age, they are tipping the scales about 12 and a half lbs a piece, and they are 8.5 months old! Jackson was born with clubbed feet, so we've learned all about that and will be dealing with that for at least the next 2-3 yrs. It doesn't seem to affect him much, except he learned to scoot on his back and the nurses don't seem to be a big fan of that, the doctor doesn't really seem to care, and I'm with him on this one! I'm not really sure what this is all gonna turn into, there will probably be some cooking stuff maybe a few projects here and there and I'm sure I'll be telling you all about my babies and the adventures of a first time mommy to twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment