The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Hubby....

So a little more get to know you...this time about how me and my hubby ended up together. We've known each other since I was about 4, he's 3 years older than me and actually had a brother my age named Trevor. His family lived just up the street from us in Springville till I was 10 and then my moved to Orem. We had kind of kept in touch, his dad was my brothers scout master and they still came to my families weddings. So, my little sister got married in April 2008 and he came, I did the food for the wedding and his mom told him he should ask me out. Come November he finally did and it was to an Institute dance. I was taking my little little sister Emilee to a dance performance in Salt Lake City and he left a voicemail on my phone. My other sister Kayley was with us and when we heard the message she told me had to go, along with pretty much all my other siblings, that I called freaking out at. My statement "I'm not Jewish" didn't get me very far and I ended up on the date. Now let me back up here for a moment, remember that brother Trevor, well everybody kind of thought for a long time that I'd marry him, sadly Trevor passed away when we were 17 years old, there was never really a conclusive reason as to why. Ok, so back to "I'm not Jewish," so I went with him and we doubled with his older brother and another girl. It was fun and we both established it wasn't nearly as awkward as we thought it would be, but I still went home and told my mom "It was fun, but I don't really see anything coming from it..." little did I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment