The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bulletpoints

- We are having a girl! Can't wait to meet you Charlotte!
- We actually grew our own pumpkins this year, I have 3, granted I'm still gonna have to buy one to carve, whatevs
- Tyson's still looking for extra/new work, we are saying lots of prayers
- Still can't wait to get away from my job. Might have to do with being accused of being a thief because we ran out of pizza 1 night last week, first time ever (my immediate supervisor told them they were nuts, which they were/are)
- After tomorrow I get a 7 day weekend, with a UVMOM's night thrown in there somewhere, and if I'm really productive maybe I'll get my kids halloween costumes made
- After 7 day weekend I'm gonna not have a fun 8 days, but oh well
- My TV shows are back, yay! I know, I'm totally pathetic, but really I have very little to look forward to lately
- General Conference this weekend, I'm in desperate need of some inspiration, bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I actually had the name Charlotte in mind for a future girl name, but I guess I can't name ALL my kids after yours! :D Great minds think alike, I guess.

    ReplyDelete