The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Monday, October 29, 2012

Good All Around

So on the 16th I gave notice, my last day of work will be November 14th! I have 8 working days left, sometimes I wish I could get it over and done with, but it will be good as long as I can work my regular schedule for the next 3 weeks. I'm so glad October is just about done because my work schedule was nuts!

Tyson's job is going great, he really seems to like it. He get's about 16 hrs at the school and can do more at home and his hours are going to start going up at Famous, so it's really starting to look like everything is working out. I really need to have more faith. I feel like I keep going though this same trial. Everytime I think we are about to be totally screwed something works out, I'm hoping this time it really sticks, because I'm getting sick of it! :)

On the fun side of things, I finally got my act together and made my boys Halloween costumes, (they are buns, because mommy has a "bun in the oven", I made one for my shirt too with a little bow on it.) It's probably the only year I'll get away with it, I'm sure next year they will really want a say in what they are. I also made some Amish Friendship Bread, which is one of my favorites, but man it's such a pain just because it's a 10 day process. Saturday we went to our twin group Halloween party, followed by the Halloween train in Heber, then back home, Tyson had to go to work, then my parents came over for dinner, then lastly the ward Halloween party and Trunk or Treat. It's been fun the last month or so because the boys are really starting to understand and get excited about holidays, they loved saying, "Trick or Treat," and they made me really proud that almost everytime they said "Thank You."

So anyways, things are improving and you can probably tell because I think these posts are definitely getting more upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment