The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Young Womens Fundraiser, and my cake..

Today we had our Young Women's fundraiser for Girls Camp, it feels like we've been working on it forever and I'm fairly sure I've only been in Young Womens for a month. Glad to have it over, but it went really well. We did a spaghetti dinner and dessert auction, I made this for it I made 9 inch yellow cakes, cut them in half and sliced strawberries, sprinkled them with sugar and put them inbetween all the layers. I used the cupcake frosting recipe from Ourbestbites.com, its my favorite and I tripled the recipe. Lastly I just used chocolate coating and dipped the strawberries.
Anyways, the night went really well, and now we are on to the next project. Though I'm not really sure what that is yet. I'm hoping it's turning my garage into a family room, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment