The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update

Due to our doctor being out of town (on a well deserved vacation) we will be putting off the baby stuff till May. It's actually kind of nice because I just don't have to worry about it right now. I'm also working quite a bit more the later half of this month, so it will be good to not have the stress of the constant doctor's visits as well, not to mention the costs.

My good news is that for the first time in almost 5 months we are going to be able to make our house payment without having to dig into savings/baby money (which there really isn't much of, but we are trying), it will all come from Tyson's and mine new jobs, it sounds like a small thing, but it's huge to us. We really don't like needing help and being dependent on others, I think that has been the hardest part of lack of income. We still aren't making enough to really be on our feet, but we are getting there and I'm so excited about that. I seriously can't wait till we are self-sufficient again. I can't say how much we have appreciated the help we have received and I can't wait till we can pay back those that have helped us.

No comments:

Post a Comment