The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catch up

So, this last month I've been trying to domesticate myself a little more. I've learned how to make applesauce, which really isn't hard at all, but I've never done it and I was never really a big fan of the stuff, but I do have an apple tree and I figured my kids eat it all the time, so I've made a bunch of applesauce, and go along with that I also learned how to can it. I also got on the grape juice train, mostly because I had a few pounds of them sitting around and I didn't want them to go to waste. They are much more of a process than the apples, and the payout isn't fabulous, but it made me feel plenty accomplished, enough that I went out bought8 more lbs of grapes and did it again. I'm kinda starting to wish I had grape vines, maybe one day.

On the family front, Jameson is gettig better and better at standing by himself, but he's also had this other problem, and I can't decide what I think is causing it yet, but every once in a while he projectile vomits, which is so not a happy mommy moment. He obviously doesn't really get what's going on, so it just scares him, and I'm not the biggest fan of cleaning it up, don't worry, I do anyways. I best get used to it because I'm getting this close to doing the cloth diapering thing too. I'll let you know how that works out. Jackson is doing great, he's trying to stand, not quick as good as his brother, but he will get there. Lastly, Tyson, he's back to school and working full time. It's hard and I don't see enough of him anymore, but this to shall pass, and in the meantime I'm just happy that I have a wonderful guy willing to do whatever he needs to to support us.

We are also looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I so need it.

1 comment:

  1. We had grape vines growing up and my mom would make grape juice from them. Best juice in the world!

    ReplyDelete