The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Monday, November 25, 2013

Really, seriously, I mean come on!

First some unknown person tries to get into my house last week, which led to mass trauma for me and my children, then the same night someone calls the cops on my dog, then we get told Tyson won't be getting the raise he was promised, and today he got his hours cut from 20 a week to "as necessary, and nothing more" at least till after the holiday's and who the heck knows when after that, and that was supposed to be the secure job! That's pretty much losing 800 bucks a month out of the 1600-1800 or so we average. Can I just quit? Really, this same type of thing has happened every holiday season for the last 3 years. We barely make it as it is, most of the holiday hiring has already been done, and now we are screwed. We have very little savings (hard to build up a savings account when you are living on next to nothing) and I was so proud of how little debt we gained this year and pretty sure that just went right out the window. I mean seriously what is the freaking point? When will my husband ever catch a break. Seriously the guy apologizes to me weekly if not more often for his horrible luck, and I don't know what to tell him. My older brother is on an all expenses paid trip basically to Singapore with his wife for her birthday and I haven't a clue how I'm even going to make my house payment next month. I'm getting so freaking sick of this! I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Kasperson! Think of the people of King Limhi- the Lord didn't rescue them right away, but he did make their burdens light. He can also give you the ability to bear these burdens that are now upon you and your young family.
    Thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete