The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Thursday, February 28, 2013

38 weeks and counting...

I've officially been pregnant a month longer than last time and I swear it's never going to end. Actually I do have a C-section scheduled for March 18th, but it's totally cancelable. I think I'd be madder at myself if I didn't at least try for the VBAC, anyways we shall see. Right now I feel like I'm just sitting in a waiting pattern and my baby is too darn comfy to do anything about it. In the meantime I'm trying to come up with projects to occupy my mind (it's hard to do that when you have very little cash, but I've got a lot of fabric and I've got to do something) right now I'm making ties for my little guys for easter, and we got most of the stuff we'll need for Easter, still have to get the swing set though (thank you tax refund). I'm trying to get as ready as I can, the last thing I want to do is have baby and then be insanely busy trying to catch up on things I should have done to prepare. I still need to go get an exta box of diapers for the boys, and maybe an extra one for Charlotte too.

Tyson is also working a lot right now, which I totally appreciate, but I miss him too. I'm so bored out of my mind waiting for this kid, or the weather to warm up that all I want to do is cuddle up with my hubby.

On the sadder side of things, my Grandpa (for which Charlotte is named) passed away last week. I so wanted him to meet my little girl, but he's definitely better off, he was 92 years old and his body was just giving out. My grandpa was an amazing person, his nickname was "Cheerful Charlie" and he exemplified that everyday. Whenever asked how he was his answer was always the same, "Good and getting better every day." He was an amazing musician and I loved to just sit and listen to him play one of his many instruments or sing for us. I'll miss you grandpa! On the plus side, my brother and his family were able to come up for the funeral and I got to spend some time with them and my boys just loved seeing their cousins and playing with them. It was great to spend time with all my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment