The Peterson Family

The Peterson Family

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ouch!

So first off, I chopped of the tip of my finger (lucky me!) thankfully no bone, they couldn't sew it back on, but it seems to be healing do that's good. Now on to the baby stuff. I went to the doctor on day 38. This time I actually had quite a thick uterine lining, but a negative pregnancy test. So he put me on progesterone to try and bring my period on, I'm on day 6 of that and still no period. I'm debating another pregnancy test. Anyways, if I ever do get this dang period then we are starting the Femara again and making another go around of the IUI. In the meantime I'm playing with my little stinker that refuses to go to sleep. He's just too darn cute and I can't seem to put him back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment